Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Official!

August 26th, 2009 was a very special day for our little family. That is the day that Andrew became an official member of the Davis family. Although he has been our from the very beginning, it was so wonderful to have the official hearing with the judge and to have all of the paperwork signed.


Andrew prepared for the big day by having a nutritious breakfast :)


Kevin, Andrew, and I waiting outside the judges chambers.It's official! I love how Andrew is looking at the judge. Hopefully he wasn't trying to get the judge to change his mind!


After our time at court we held an "It's Official" party which was attended by about 40 of our closest friends. It was so great to celebrate with those who had been praying with us from the beginning of our infertility walk through the fruition of God's plan. A special thanks to my mom who is truly the greatest hostess I know. She cooked an amazing assortment of food for everyone and kept things under control so that Kevin, Andrew, and I could spend time with our friends. We obviously forgot to take pictures so you'll have to just imagine all of the fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment