I was very excited that my mom (Mimi) was coming up to visit. Andrew had been having some rough nights leading up to the visit so Kevin and I were both really tired!! Mimi stepped in right where she left off, taking the 4:00 AM shift and cooking dinner for us at night! The first night she was in Knoxville we took her to Frank's (Kevin's dad) favorite restaurant, Litton's. She had heard us talk about going to Litton's whenever Frank is in town and she wanted to try it out. I'm sure we will visit there again. The next day while Kevin was working we headed into Pigeon Forge to do some shopping and to treat ourselves to The Apple Barn Restaurant. We found cute outfits for all of her grandsons and had a great time together. Since my mom decided to stay for the whole weekend, she was also able to attend my baby shower :) Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment