Monday, March 9, 2009

Road Trip Day 1

Cousin Brycen and Aunt Tana meeting Andrew





Papa and Andrew







You may have noticed that I didn't blog for many days and now I am trying to catch up. With my mom in town and then my trip to Florida, I didn't have much time (or desire) to blog. I did want to share my pictures from the trip and to share how much fun Andrew and I had together. Monday morning, after our one month check-up, Andrew and I followed my mom back to Florida. Kevin decided to stay at home so that he could save his vacation time for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Luckily, Andrew LOVES to ride in the car. As soon as the car backed out of the doctor's office, he was already asleep. He slept for an hour and then it was time to eat. He slept for about three more hours and then was ready to eat again. He was then asleep for the last four hours of the trip, only getting fussy at the very end. Once we got to Mimi and Papa's house, Andrew was in high demand. He was able to meet his Uncle Mike and Aunt Tana, as well as his four year old cousin Brycen and his seventh month old cousin Blake.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you got to introduce andrew to your family! you are so brave to tackle the car trip with a newborn by yourself...what an accomplishment!! i loved hearing andrew's birthday wishes on my voicemail...i cannot wait to meet the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete