Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Road Trip Day 4 and 5

Fun on the golf cart

Introducing Andrew to Tipper
The future baseball field for the grandsons




Spending time with Papa

Relaxing after a warm day spent outside




Our last full day with Mimi and Papa was great. The weather was warm and we were able to ride Andrew around on the golf cart and throw the ball to Tipper. Papa also showed us where he is planning on building a baseball field for his three grandsons to play on. Andrew loved riding in the golf cart, and seemed to enjoy having the wind blowing on him. I'm afraid he may want a convertible when he gets older :) Early the next morning, Andrew and I left Florida to head back to Knoxville. Andrew did great, sleeping the entire time with only one stop for him to eat. I'm so glad we have a baby who loves to travel :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, what I meant to say is: I love the last picture---so cute! And I cannot wait to get my hands on Andrew---seriously, you might just have to pry him from me...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papa doesn't have him spoiled does he.

    ReplyDelete