Monday, April 6, 2009

New Bumbo Seat

Checking out the new Bumbo seat :)














We recently attended Knoxville's "Duck Duck Goose" sale. This is a twice a year consignment sale that includes waiting in long lines with approximately 500 women who are either pregnant or have just given birth. We bought three items and I waited in line for an hour to purchase them. Although I hate to shop, we did save over $70.00, making it worth the wait. We were able to purchase a Bumbo Seat, and activity mat, and a Snuggli. I had an off-brand version of the Snuggli that was a pain, so I was excited to buy another one, especially when it only cost $4.00!! Here are some pictures of the Bumbo.

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to get a deal on a bumbo. For whatever insane reason, I told myself I needed a bumbo and paid full price. Ugh. It's cool and neat, but I rarely ever use it as Cruz didn't really love it. He does okay in it now, but he can get out of it too easily. Oh well! Hopefully Andrew gets better use out of it than Cruz did. They are handy to take along to people's houses that don't have high chairs for feeding time when he gets a bit older though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got great deals! I went to Duck Duck Goose too late and everything was all picked through already.

    ReplyDelete