Kimi helped me to get started on posting--I just noticed the first one did not go through. So I will try again. Thank you so much for sharing that precious Andrew with us. It makes the distance bearable. love, g-ma
We didn't give you the gift of life, But in our hearts we know, The love we feel is deep and real, As if it had been so... For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, we didn't give you the gift of life, Life gave us the gift of you ~Author Unknown
Kimi helped me to get started on posting--I just noticed the first one did not go through. So I will try again. Thank you so much for sharing that precious Andrew with us. It makes the distance bearable. love, g-ma
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...Andrew can hold his head up already!? Man...he is growing up sooo stinkin fast! What a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete