
I realize this six month update is just a little behind, but I wanted to make sure it was put on the blog. Andrew continues to grow like a weed. He is over 21 pounds and 29 inches long. He is in the 95% for both. He is rolling over and loves to scoot from one part of the den to the other on his back! We will soon be in need of baby gates for sure :) He continues to eat well. He still takes 4-5 bottles per day, two with cereal, but has now added five Stage 2 jars of baby food a day as well. I love the flavors they have! Apples and cherries, Ham, pinapple, and rice dinner, it is crazy! He seems to love them all and it seems as though we won't have too picky of an eater. We will probably start introducing table foods soon as well. Andrew is also recognizing words. If we ask him "Do you want to bounce?" he immediately starts looking around for his bouncer and then won't take his eyes off of it until he is put in it. If I ask him if he would like milk he stops and smiles and then waits impatiently for it (maybe I shouldn't ask first). He is also drinking juice which he seems to enjoy. We are starting him on a sippy cup so that he can begin to grasp the concept and start enjoying drinking out of something other than a bottle. Andrew's become quite the talker. I posted a video on my facebook page of him talking to his friend Blaire. I tried for days to get it to post on the blog but I couldn't get it to work. Sorry! We bought a laptop this past weekend so hopefully that will help me with the blog. I'll be able to blog while he bounces instead of while he sleeps which is really when I should be working :) Enjoy the new pictures!!





He is certainly the cute little boy, and very handsome. He has a pleasant personality, and hopefully, that continues throughout his life.
ReplyDeleteandrew now has about 10 pounds on abi!! and we thought abi was tall at 25 inches!! way to grow, andrew!! you guys are doing something right!! miss you :)
ReplyDelete