Our last Christmas of the year was in Wisconsin with Kevin's family. I definitely got the white Christmas I was hoping for. Below is the thermometer showing one of the warmer temps we had that week :)

In case you can't tell, this is Andrew in his pack-n-play. We kept him well bundled so that he wouldn't get cold.

Grandma and Grandpa were very proud to have all of their children and grandchildren in Wisconsin at the same time!

Abi is Andrew's cousin. She was born the same day that Andrew was. She was apparently a little more active during this photo shoot than Andrew, who looks a little tired to me!

All the grandkids: Andrew, Tycen, Callie, Eli, and Abi

Luckily, we were able to borrow Tycen's snow suit so that Andrew could go out again in the snow. If you look carefully, you can see tears in Andrews eyes. Apparently the stress of having to put on this many layers of clothing confirmed my suspicions that Andrew is a true Southern boy!!

I love how Kevin and I combined Andrew's Colts and Auburn gear to get enough layers of clothes on him for his first day in the snow.


What great pictures and a fantastic first Christmas for Andrew - a lot of Christmases for a little guy.
ReplyDeleteAndrew sitting next to Tycen looks about as big as Tycen - I'm sure Tycen will be teaching him things next time they see each other.
How cute!!! Florida has been so cold the least it could do is snow! :) Looks like yall had a busy but wonderful Christmas! And I love Andrews Auburn and Colts look now we just need to get him some Garnet and Gold!
ReplyDelete